Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Tuesday

Well if you noticed I posted some photo's a little while ago because I couldn't figure out why Picasa would only allow me to post 4 at a time, so with Tyler's expertise I learned once again how to post pics on the blog. I'm glad I'm getting the wrinkles out before we head north. Speaking of heading to the mountains as I write we are planning on next Friday the 14th, of course that could change depending on her dad's heart report from his tests yesterday.

This morning started out the usual with a few quiet moments, a bowl of boring oatmeal and a ride out to the rec on the bike for some pickle ball. We had 4 players for the first 30 minutes then another 6 arrived through out the morning and there was some really good play with of course lots of wet shirts. Afterwards I stopped by the weight room for some lifts and crunches before heading home to water the gardens. Nancy was at the dermatologist so I was waiting for Amy and the kids to show for lunch. After lunch we just played with kids until it was time for them to head home as Amy was having us for supper. She fixed a delicious beef roast, mashed 'taters and gravy, fresh carrots and croissant rolls. YUMM was that ever good and of course I had to eat seconds.

After the clean up Tyler planted a few plants I brought over for his garden and helped me figure a new way to down load pics to my blog, seems everyday I'm learning more and different things about this computer and all its programs. We played with the grand babies and watched American Idol before heading home. It was a great evening and was the food ever good, Amy is as good a cook as her mother. Well will close for now and get ready to watch an inning of Ray's baseball as they are in Seattle and the game doesn't start until 10:15. LATER

No comments: