Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Tuesday

Well what a day this turned out to be and a fine turkey, dressing, smashed spuds and gravy, fresh beets, 1/2 runner green beans and rolls for supper. Yikes was that ever good. We had the kids over along with Nancy's folks and sister to eat as well. We got enough leftovers for turkey sandwiches for the road trip on Friday.

The day started out the usual with a few moments of reflection on the people that God knows is important in my life, a bowl of oatmeal then a ride out to the rec for some pickle ball. We had 10 players today which kept the play at a brisk pace thus there were lots of wet shirt. The weight room was closed so after PB I headed on home to water the gardens after picking beans. The kids came for lunch and then Amy had a doctors appointment so we watched the little ones and played with them until it was time for them to head home for their naps. Samuel is becoming quite the talker and smiler. We took a video of him cooing and smiling and he just loves to be held.

I picked enough fresh beets for supper and my were they ever good. Well not much else to report except Tyler once again helped me in down loading pics to my blog. Man am I brain dead when it comes to remembering all the steps involved in that process. LATER

No comments: