Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Wednesday

Wow was it ever good to feel and hear the sound of a pickle ball against a paddle with a good sweet shot. After my quiet time and a breakfast of oatmeal with blueberries and a banana I rode out to the rec on the bike. It was a wee bit nippy but by 10 AM it was really nice. The temps eventually hit 70 again today with lots of bright sunshine. We had a total of 6 player with lots of good and fast play for 2 hours. There were lots of wet shirts today. Tomorrow we will try it once again at 8 AM for those who want to work out and sweat before being off until next Monday the 28th.

I stopped off at the library and picked up a couple books before heading home to water the gardens. After watering my garden I rode over to Tyler's and watered his garden as well. Everything looks good despite the flock of ducks in the back yard. I ran them off. When we got the mail at 4 PM I checked for duck damage and found none.

Nancy got back from her workout and a stop at Publix's about lunchtime so we had a sandwich before I hung a load of laundry. The nice warm breeze was ideal for laundry on the line. We just just did a few mundane chores like washing windows and a little gardening. We took a good walk over to the Ross's about 4 PM. Nancy started a pot of beef vegetable barley soup for supper with lots of fresh veggies, Yeow was that ever good!!!

Not much else going this evening, LATER.

No comments: