Monday, December 14, 2009

Sunday and Monday

Well sorry about not rambling yesterday evening but after your hometown football team(Bucs) actually stinks up the field it leaves you a little down. But on a uplifting note we had a great time of worship at Element. The praise worship music was very uplifting and just set the tone for a great thought provoking message with a new or different prospective on I AM. Great job, Bobby!!!

After leaving Tampa we had Amy, Tyler and Ava for left over smoked chicken we fixed on Friday night. Everything tasted as good if not better than the day we fixed it.. The temps had warmed back into the 80' with humidity so the a\c is back on, once again. I know most of you have the heat on but believe me we want cooler temps if not down right cold temps. We are tired of these hot, muggy days.

Sunday evening found us heading back to SFBC for their Christmas Musical. It was so good to see so many old friends we haven't seen since last May and to renew lots of old acquaintances.

Monday found us back too our usual routine with pickle ball at the rec after my quiet time and a lite breakfast. We had about 12 players. Wow was it ever foggy and humid this morning. At least by 10 AM it had cleared off and the sun was shining but still muggy. I managed to stake all of my tomato plants and found the radish seeds I planted on Saturday were just breaking ground this evening when I went out to water the garden. Wow was that fast. Amy and Ava came for lunch and stayed the afternoon making Christmas cookies. I think they are baking again tomorrow and Wednesday. I entertained Ava, actually she kept me quite busy. She is such a cutie and her mind just never stops for a second.

Well not much else going except Nancy fixed salmon cakes, buttered macaroni and fresh green beans for dinner. We also hope our friends Kimberly(N.C.) and Roy(Seminole) came through their hand and hip replacement surgeries today in good form with great results.LATER.

No comments: