Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Tuesday

Well the morning started about 6:15 with a cup of hot green tea and my quiet time before getting ready to ride out to the rec on my bike for some pickle ball. It had warmed up enough that I didn't need an extra shirt or jacket for my bike ride. It was still somewhat overcast but the skies showed the promise of some sunshine. There were about 10 players today and a new guy came by to check out the sport as he wanted to start this game at his club house in the future. I advised him to get all the equipment needed to get started and I would come by and give a demonstration to those interested.

After the rec I headed on home to do a little garden work before I had to get ready for my early afternoon dental appointment. The girls got back around 1 PM from their shopping so they had some leftover turkey vegetable soup. Wow was that ever good even better than last night when Nancy first made it. Ava entertained us until it was time to head out for what I thought would be a tooth extraction. After a full mouth x-ray and examination the dentist who is strictly an oral surgeon suggested the tooth was salvageable as the crack was above the gum line and not into the pulp. He felt I should have a crown thus saving my original tooth and the cost of an implant. Well I certainly hope he is correct as that is probably 1/2 or less in costs of having an implant or even a bridge. Well I have to see another dentist next Tuesday so we go from there.

The sun finally came out as we left the dentist office and it actually became very nice outside. Nancy went to do her walk but stopped at a neighbors house and stayed too long for her visit. She came back got the pork chops really for the grill as well as brussels sprouts in dijon mustard and wild rice. Another great dinner especially with fresh rosemary on the chops. Well not much else going on, LATER.

No comments: