Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Tuesday

Well the morning started out once again about 6:15(thought I was retired) and after a cup of hot green tea, quiet times and a banana I jumped on the bike and headed to the rec for some pickle ball. We played for 3 hours today and had a total of about 10 people all together. Man my engine was in need of some fuel by 10 :30. After riding back home I was whipped and in desperate need of some calories so I ate the left over black beans and rice from last nights dinner COLD. Ahhh that helped some what, so after hand watering the garden and yard Amy and Ava came and we then had some zuppa soup for lunch that G/G brought by yesterday that she made. Ahh that is the best, one of my favorite soups

After lunch the girls headed out to Target for some shopping and I caught up on some reading. As a matter of fact that is about all I did the rest of the afternoon until it was time to put the pork chops on the grille for dinner. I harvested a little fresh parsley for the 'taters some fresh rosemary for the chops and a little oregano for my salad. The weather was a little warmer today but still cool enough to keep the a/c OFF. Yea!!! Tomorrow there is a chance of blustery wet weather and much cooler temps towards the weekend with temps down in the 50's.

Well not much else is happening except Coach Bobby Bowden is retiring from FSU football after a ton of wins and a couple national championships. He is a strong follower of Christ and if you get the chance read his autobiography. The Florida Highway Patrol is in the news for investigating a car crash of the famous golfer, Tiger Woods and charging him with careless driving. Sounds to me like there maybe more than meets the eye with this incident. Well I'll close for now and the only reason I mention these news bits is this blog is mainly for my grand kids who maybe will one day ask someone who were these people and why were they such celebrities. LATER.

No comments: