Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Tuesday and Wednesday

The weather is back to a normal type you would expect this time of the year for Florida, HOT. After my quiet time each morning and a lite breakfast I would head out on the 10 speed for the Rec. for pickle ball. I've been getting 2 good hours of workout with lots of players, today I went back to working out with the heavy weights after pickle ball. Tuesday I went back at 1 PM for badminton for an hour.

Today I laid around after the Rec. and caught up on some reading. Nancy picked me up around 4 PM to help with the fellowship meal at church. Tonight we had spaghetti, garlic bread, salad, cookies and ice cream. We served about 40 folks.

We went to our house church tonight and had 13 people. We decided how we can help with the Motion film fest Friday night in Tampa. There will be several of us who are going to attend from Pinellas.

Thursday night we are having Nancy's folks for dinner. Well not much going on, LATER.

No comments: