Friday, April 3, 2009

Friday

Well I was awakened this morning to the sound of rain pounding down on the roof. Wow was that a good sound as every thing here is extremely dry. There are now more stringent water restrictions than ever so much so you can not even wash your car at home.

It was nearly 9 AM before I made my way out of bed to face another day of coughing, head congestion and just feeling lousy. After my quiet time and a light breakfast I starting to get a little more life and actually began to feel like maybe the antibiotics were starting to work. As I write this my coughing has been reduced and the energy level is rising.

We fixed a big lunch for Nancy's folks, Eric, Bobby, Annsley, Amy, Tyler, and Ava. I fried talapia and grilled Mahi Mahi for fish tacos for lunch as well as black beans and rice. Tomorrow we are having everybody back again for dinner except for Bob and his family. I'm going to smoke some ribs for Pap's 85th birthday and G/G is making a Greek Salad.

Well I won't bore you with the little stuff but I'm encouraged with only one more day of medicine left that I maybe starting to whip this infection. LATER

No comments: