Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Monday on Tuesday

The day started out we me coughing once again. I had taken the last dose of medicine on Saturday morning so I felt as if I was not fully on the road to recovery. My strength seemed to be waning once again with headaches and of course this constant cough so much so my back ached each time I coughed as if I had pulled a muscle. By early afternoon I knew I needed more medicine. I called the doctor and sure enough he refilled my earlier prescription. I wasn't able to pick it up until later in the evening so I took my first dose around 9 PM last night.

We got back from G/G's around 8:30 after eating a roast lamb dinner. Eric is heading back to 10 inches of snow on the ground in Michigan today so we had an enjoyable evening and dinner with all of Nancy's family there. I started watching the final basketball game and coughed the whole time while Nancy snoozed away. My head hurt so much from coughing I did not expect much sleep but that pill must have kicked because suddenly after I turned the lights off I fell asleep and didn't cough much at all during the night.

This morning the cough has returned some what but not nearly as bad. The temp's dropped here overnight with a cloudy windy morning. It looks like winter outside. Well will close for now as I sure am looking forward to getting back to a cough free day with some expectation of exercising once again. LATER

No comments: