Thursday, April 2, 2009

Wednesday on Thursday

Well I'm not much for being "under the weather" and especially taking prescription medicine and this is a good example. I actually now feel as if I have the flue with runny nose, headaches, coughing and red eyes. I keep reading about this antibody and it says I should begin to feel better in about 5 days of course that's when I take the last dose. I understand (it) stays in your system for about 10 days once you start it. I should never of let this ailment get as severe as I did. Oh well for some one who is relatively healthy or who doctor's himself I guess I should be thrilled. I often reflex back on those pioneers on the wagon train out in the middle of nowhere; what did they do and Nancy reminded me they usually die. So much for that thought and of course she reminded me I'm not 16 again(boy is that hard to fathom) so it will take longer because I procrastinated on taking care of this issue when I first realized I couldn't heal it with Vit C and sweating it out from working out. Enough of this issue and beating my self up.

Well I will sign off for now and I wanna' go out an play, LATER.

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Get better before you come up north! 'Cus it won't be any fun beating a sick man at cards.