Thursday, April 9, 2009

Wednesday on Thursday

This morning (Thur.) is not nearly as nippy as yesterday. Wed. the highs were only in the 60's unbelievable for Florida this time of the year. The sun is shining brightly and its just another clear day. The humidity is supposed to return as well as high temps for the week end. I certainly wish I could get rid of this cough. I've been doing a little research and I think I have bronchitis the viral type as the antibiotics don't seem to affect it. I suppose I will head back to CVS and find a good cough suppressant with an expectorant as I don't have a lot phlegm. Oh well I sure will be glad to be rid of this nagging sometimes constant cough.

Dinner at church was a success as Nancy made her famous potato casserole with ham and garlic green beans. Just after getting home neighbors Jim, Laurie and Kayla came by with a dish of homemade chili that was out of this world good. I had eaten at 5 PM so wasn't hungry until I decided to taste this dish. Well I finished it while Nancy was in the shower. Sooo Gooood. Thanks neighbors. We watched American Idol and kept flipping back to the Ray's vs the Red Sox game. The Ray's won 7-2. Go Rays!!!

Well I haven't coughed much this morning so maybe its running it course as last night I hacked and coughed until about 2 AM. Hope all of you are well and I don't wish this cough on anyone. LATER

No comments: