Sunday, April 12, 2009

Saturday

Well what a beautiful day except the humidity is back. After our quiet time and Big breakfast(pancakes, eggs and ham) we took off for the beach. I did a couple miles walking in the waters edge and ran into a couple friends. A former trooper and his 2 kids so I got the scoop on all that's happening with personnel at my old district. It's been 5 years this month since I hung up the gun and badge. Yow where does the time go. Rick said lots of retired troopers are coming back on patrol starting out again as rookies. Oh well I loved what I did, but for me 30 years was enough. Boy did I get a sun burn. Maybe its a result of me taking or being on antibiotics. I'm red as a lobster.

We kept Ava last evening as the Amy and Tyler when out for dinner and then birthday shopping for Ava. She will be 2 the 25th. So cute she is and so smart. Nancy fixed her pasta dish with tons of fresh basil, oregano, garlic over penna pasta with tomatoes and a little red wine. Wow is that better than the Olive Garden recipe. Ava loves it as well.

Well we are heading out to Tampa for Element's first Easter Service. Bob , Jill and Annsley along with Nancy's folks and her sister Betsy family along with Ava's folks will all be here for dinner this evening. Looks like a house full to eat a ham dinner with all the fixin's. Hope all of you have a great Easter and share in the great news of the empty tomb. Love to all, LATER.

No comments: