Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Tuesday on Wednesday Morning

Brrrr its down right nippy here for this time of the year in Florida. I have been sleeping in until 7:30 or so trying to build my strength once again to fight this infection or whatever I acquired a couple weeks ago. I started my second round of antibiotics and thankfully the coughing has stopped except for an occasional hack. I just find it so hard to accept I couldn't fight this off with good food, exercise and Vit. C. Oh well!!! The morning started out with the usual quiet time and lite breakfast. I helped Nancy shop at Sam's for the Wednesday Night fellowship meal then Amy came over with Ava and we all had lunch together.

After lunch I read and took it easy(laid around) until it was time to water the garden. The few Hot days last week has just about caused the veggies to mature out especially the lettuce, beets and collards. I'm still getting green beans as they came back from the cold that burned them severely in January. We had beans last night with some broccoli tips over white rice for dinner. This is an excellent meal as Nancy mixes the veggies with a sauce much like an oyster sauce with some some soy sauce to taste. That is a meal in itself and so gooood.

Today I'm still not working out at the Rec. I received a couple phone calls yesterday as well as e-mails about the status of my health from my group of Pickle ball players. Believe me I miss that play more than you can imagine but I also realize I must not let myself get worn out again until I fully recover. I never knew I could cough so much and still breathe. Well I will get out of here for now. LATER

No comments: