Saturday, April 11, 2009

Friday on Saturday Morning

Well Friday morning started out with bright sunshine and with temp's in the 60's. It got a little warmer and muggy as the day progressed. After our quiet time and lite breakfast I piddled around in the garden, Nancy went to get Ava and Amy(Ty took the truck for service) and they stayed until the afternoon. Daisy came after lunch for a visit and I rode to the library on the bike for some books I had ordered. I spent the afternoon reading a historical novel about the Mormons and their plural marriages called the 19th WIFE. The book is very interesting with flashbacks to the early 1800's and the history of LDS(Latter Day Saints) with Smith and Young.

After a lite dinner Nancy and I headed over to Element Church in Tampa for a benefit concert for one of the couples who are adopting a baby about to be born in August. There were 3 bands performing with around 150-200 in attention. It definitely left you awake with loud music and the place rocked out. We stopped by Wal-Mart on the way home to look for a kitchen for Ava's birthday. We were there at after 10 PM and the place was packed. No wonder they are a success in the business world.

I seem to be not coughing as much, thankfully. I have one more day of antibiotics but I really don't think they mattered much as I think this infection was viral not bacterial. Anyhow I just want to be cough free.

Well I think we are heading to the beach this morning with neighbors Dan and Carol. Tonight we are watching Ava while Amy and Tyler have the evening out. LATER

No comments: