Thursday, April 16, 2009

Thursday







Wow I can not believe how nice the weather has been the past 2 days. We actually have reopened the windows as the humidity has taken leave from this area for the past 48 hours. It was actually cool this morning as I rode my bike to the Rec. After my usual quiet time and a lite breakfast of fruit I got in 2 hours of good fast pickle ball play with about 10 players. Finally got the wet t-shirt once again. Yea!!!


I got home to find Ava Mae visiting as her mom had a doctors appointment so we had fun with her in the yard and her fascination of buggies. She just loves playing with insects. After lunch we just played until it was time for Ava's nap at 2 PM. Nancy an I just laid around reading until it was time to meet with our group of pickle ball players for dinner at Nancy Brinner's house in Maderia Beach. There were about 15-16 in attendance and the food was plentiful with burgers, dogs, dips, salads and desserts. Thanks Nancy for opening up your house to all of us.


Well the Rays have loss the past 2 games with the Yankee's and are losing 2-1 with White Sox as I write. Come on guys you need to tighten up. Well will close for now.LATER

No comments: