Saturday, April 18, 2009

Friday on Saturday

After my usual quiet time and lite breakfast I rode to the Rec. for PB play and got in 2 hours. Finally getting my strength back after that bought of "whatever it was" that laid me up for 2 weeks; however I tweaked my right knee some how Friday before I ever got to the Rec. so last night is was a little sore. I will baby it this week end with a little R & R and some Motrin, yuck I hate taking pills. Hopefully will be back on the courts Monday.

Not much else going on as its been a quiet day without little Ava coming by on Friday. Bobby is bringing Annsley over today so the girls will get to play together. The men are taking Pap Pap(Nancy's dad) to the dog track for a couple hours this afternoon as he likes to go there occasionally. Its been nearly 4 years since we last went. I'm not much of a gambler but its fun to watch the dogs run against each other and its free to get in.

Nancy fixed a couple of home grown white eggplant for supper and were they ever good. She fries them, I know that's not healthy but when you sprinkle fresh oregano, basil and jalapeno pepper on them its very tasty. At last that's the way I like them.

Well the Rays came from behind last night and finally stopped their 2 game losing streak by beating the White Sox's. Will close for now.

No comments: