Thursday, April 23, 2009

Thursday

Well after my quiet time and oatmeal breakfast I rode off to the Rec. but not before I picked a bag of fresh kale for a senior lady(70+) who regularly walks at the Rec. each morning. You would have thought I bought her a bag of gold. Thats one of the the many blessing of having a garden and the plentifulness of sharing. I got in 2 good hours of pickle ball and I can feel my strength returning each day, PTL. When I got home around 10:15 I noticed my neighbor was in the process of taking down a huge Camphor tree in his front yard that was destroying his driveway.

I worked with Jon for a couple hours with his Stilh chainsaw(I find that relaxation for me) sawing down and up this tree. Tomorrow we will finish up and do the clean up. Tonight we are heading to Chefs on the Loose in Tampa as Bobby(son) is hosting a cooking show. I think there will be around 35 seats or people who have made reservation for dinner. The theme is Backyard Bistro. It's just like the Food Network with a celebrity chef(Bobby) cooking with audience participation. Sounds like fun and this will be his second dinner. So we are excited for him as well as proud of his love for preparing gourmet dishes. I will include pics on tomorrow's blog. LATER

No comments: