Friday, May 1, 2009

Thursday and Friday

Well both morning started out the usual with a little quiet time and a lite breakfast then a 5 minute ride to the Rec. for some pickle ball. Afterwards I headed to the weight room and got back on the elliptical for 30 minutes and nearly a 400 calorie burn. Wow do I need this as I stacked on 7 pounds during those 2 weeks I laid around with the cough. Man is it harder to take off than put on, anyhow I have about 23 days to work out before I have to really be in shape for those hills, yard and garden work.

Last night (Thursday) we had Nancy's folks(G/G & Pap) over for dinner and I grilled marinated Mahi Mahi. Nancy fixed parsley, rosemary oven spuds, salad and G/G made a zucchini pie. A very tasty dinner. Afterwards we played a game of chick foot dominoes and I smoked them all by a big score. First time we had played in months.

This evening we are heading out to downtown Tampa for the Motion film fest Element Church is sponsoring. Should be an exciting evening. Will talk to you LATER

No comments: