Saturday, May 16, 2009

Friday and Saturday Morning

The usual happened on Friday morning with our quiet time, lite breakfast and me heading out to the rec. for pickle ball. It's so funny that Nancy does her quiet time on the front porch since its rained a couple times this week. Well a rather large tree frog has taken up residence on the bench she sets on. I heard her squeal the other morning and she came in the house to announce to me to get rid of this creepy feller. It reminded me of the Geico commerical of the 2 eyes as this little feller was peeping over the edge of the bench peering at Nancy. Long story short when Amy and Ava came later they moved him to the bushes. I found another small frog in my potting soil bag and Ava just loves playing with him.

Nancy invited our good friends Dan and Carol down for dinner so we pigged out on chicken fajitas, black beans and rice as well as a salad. She also used a frozen bag of wild blackberries I had picked last summer to make a cobbler. We were so full we forgot to eat it.I had a bowl with cold milk on it for breakfastthis morning, YUMMM. We are getting ready to head out to Riverview and spend part of the day with Bobby and Annsley as Jill has to work a long shift today. Then when we get back we will babysit Ava this evening as well. We have to get as much grand baby time in as possible.

After dinner last night we played Mexican Train domino's as that's Carol's favorite and I smoked everyone by a couple hundred points. Lookout N.C. the "champ" or "king" is looking to rebound. LATER

1 comment:

farmrgurl said...

Bring it on "champ"