Sunday, May 10, 2009

Thursday, Friday and Saturday

Well as you've noticed I have been lax in writing my daily blog and that's for several reasons. The first is I've been lazy, not much to write about(mundane) and lately because the Ray's come on around 7 each night so I've become engrossed in MLB. Now I usually write about the time the game starts so you see where I'm going with this. Some nights they play well and then there are other nights. Anyhow each day has got back to the routine; pickle ball, lunch with Amy and Ava and then after dinner baseball.

We did have a great Saturday morning at the beach with friends The Botbyl's and Amy, Ava and Tyler came for a couple hours. The water was 80 degrees and great for playing and swimming. After the beach we goofed around waiting for the time to leave for Outback Steak House. I've never has a bad meal there. I also ate a first for me as Tyler ordered some tuna seared on the outside and raw otherwise which was very good. I would try that again as an appetizer. Oh I forgot to mentioned if you want to clear out your tear ducts watch the movie Marley and Me.

We are getting ready to leave for Element Church in Tampa. We are having the family here this evening for a Mothers Day dinner. I will post some pics later. Oh by the way some of our mountain friends informed us Allegheny County(where our cabin is located) was struck by some devastating tornado's Fri and Sat. Pray for those folks who were injured and lost their homes. LATER

No comments: