Thursday, March 28, 2013

Thursday Afternoon

Well sorry about the delay in this rambling but my mother-in-law has been staying with us the past 2 nights as her house is being dried out after a water leak damaged most of the carpets. We met with the insurance adjuster this morning(Thursday) and it seems she will need to replace most of the carpet in the house as well as install a laminate in the dining and hallway areas. So Wednesday was a little unusual with having a house guest so that throws off my morning routine. After a 6:30 roll out I had a lite breakfast of fruit and oatmeal before pedalling out to the rec in cold and windy conditions. We had a good crowd with about 10 players or more.

After the workout I stopped by the library for a couple reads then headed home to watch Sam and Ava while the girls ran some errands. It was too windy and cold to go outside so we played in the house and after lunch it warmed a little maybe close to 60 so the kiddos headed out to aggravate the chickens. I will say they are the best babysitter going as the kiddos love to feed them weeds through the fence.

I sat and read a couple hours after lunch as Nancy did the rec workout then picked up her mother for the evening. I grilled pork chops and Nancy made fried taters and onions and also fresh asparagus for supper. After the cleanup we sat around and watched the news then Nancy and GG tuned in the Idol while I headed for the bedroom to watch Survivor. It turned out to be another cold evening and quite windy. It wasn't much after 10:30 when I decided to call it a night, LATER

No comments: