Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Wednesday

Well after a good night's rest I was raring to go at 6:30 this morning. After my quiet time and a bowl of oatmeal I pedalled to the rec for some pickle ball at 7:30. There I met up with a couple other players and we had some great play the first 45 minutes so much so that by 9:30 I was exhausted. I'm sure by next week I will once again be back in shape for these 2 hours of continuous play. We had some great play today and when 10 AM arrived I was ready to head for the house on my bike. The rec is closed tomorrow for Veterans Day so I will do much more garden and yard work and very little running. Nancy says she wants to walk the hood tomorrow.

After the rec I did a little garden work while Nancy did her thing on the treadmill. The temps were in the high 60's and eventually reached the low 80's. Just a marvelous day weather wise. We had a couple left over burgers for lunch then headed out to Home Depot for some fertilizer, lime and grass plugs then headed on over to Sam's Club for some goodies for tomorrow nights dinner with Nancy's folks and Amy and the kids.

Let me comment on Bobby's dinner last night which was unbelievably tasty. He took a pork rib roast and broiled it with sage, garlic and yellow peaches then made a gravy from the drippings with white wine, mustard and Worcester sauce, YUMMM. He did a brown rice and Nancy did a fresh salad. Wow was that ever good eatin.

Well we are getting ready to head out to house church tonight where we will have a bonfire and to smores. I have a lot of small limbs and twigs from the big oak tree in the front yard so I will do the fire. Ava and Samuel are coming so we will get to visit with them as well. LATER

No comments: