Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Tuesday

Well this will be short and sweet as its been non-stop since arriving back in warm sunny Florida on Monday evening. Today, found me awake after being very restless at all hours of the night and unable to adjust to; the bed, the night noises(sirens, loud cars and motorcycles) and being by where the air and water seemed to all have been used at least once. I was up and getting ready to head out to the rec early for some pickle ball after my quiet time and a bowl of oatmeal with some mountain grown, hand picked blue berries. Yikes did that ever take me back a couple months ago when I picked those babies while looking out on Pilot Mountain and down off into the beautiful mountains and hills, oh well excuse me for digressing.

Pickle ball was great and it was so great to be welcomed back by so many and we had several new players and some really great play for the morning with about 15 players. I was whipped as that was the first real cardio-vascular exercise I had participated in since October. Chain sawing, splitting wood, digging dirt and hiking only taxes your muscles but running around chasing a little green ball causing you to sweat and get out of breath is another story, but I love it. Anyhow after the 2 hour workout I stopped by at the library and got a warm welcome back from the gals there and picked up 3 books at had ordered while still in N.C. last week. There the books were so they all knew I was heading back for the winter.

I pedalled home and worked in the garden until Amy and the kids came for lunch then worked some more after a sandwich before getting ready to head over to Bobby's in Riverview. (I will post pics later), the dinner was amazing as he is a superb chef as well. We had a great time loving up on Annsley and Gabey. I was dozing by 9 PM and decided we had better head for Seminole which was an hour away. Sleep was good last night and I was awake at 6:30 this morning and ready to head out for the rec. Will catch up on Bobby's dinner last night, later. LATER

No comments: