Thursday, November 19, 2009

Thursday

Another beautiful spring like morning with temps in the 50's and high 70's by the afternoon. After a few quiet minutes with the Creator I finished the last of Amy's banana nut bread with a cup of hot green tea it was time to ride out to the rec. The bright sunshine and coolness in the air made for the beginnings of another super day. I got in once again 2 1/2 hour of play along with about 10 other players. The first 45 minutes made for some great play with just 4 of us hard hitters. Yeow is that great fun and we all have a few bruises resulting from the tremendous overheads.

I left out from the rec around 10:30 after working out with the heavy weights for about 15 minutes while Nancy did her thing on the treadmill. She walked up and back to the rec. which gave her a little extra workout time as well.

Amy and Ava came for lunch around 11:30 so Nancy made a great salad while Ava had a pbj sandwich.My does she love the homemade black raspberry jam we made in the mountains last summer and it looks like she takes a bath in the jam. She looks good in everything she eats!!

I got a little garden work in as most all of my beans are through the ground so it was time to get the poles out for the beans to climb. I have radishes up after only 3 days. The girls all took off shopping so I managed to water and soak everything and then relaxed while catching up on a little reading. Wow was it ever good to sit in the back yard under the big oak and relax with a book for a couple hours. The girls made it home just before 4 PM with lots of clothes for the grand girls for Christmas.

Well we had leftover chili for dinner and I think it was better tonight than last night. LATER.

No comments: