Friday, November 20, 2009

Friday

Yikes here I am posting before dark because we are having Tyler,Amy and Ava for dinner then a couple of couples from the hood for Sequence around 7 PM. I know when all clear out I will be ready for a shower and bedtime especially since I've been getting in 2 1/2hours of pickle ball play all week long. I love it!!! I have dropped a couple of pounds this week, actually I've just firmed it up a little I hope. I never thought when you get older it would be so difficult to firm up. I loved Jack LaLane!!! Anyhow!!!

This morning was a froggy one the first we have had since we left the cabin. My we had our share this fall of froggy and rainy days in N.C. Oh well we could use a little rain here as I have been hand watering the garden twice a day. The ride out this A.M. after my quiet time and a 'nana was uneventful even if you couldn't see far down down the road. By the time I left the rec. around 10:30 it had cleared off with bright sunshine and warm temps. The highs were probably in the high 70's today. The girls after lunch headed out to the mall for some Christmas shopping. We are getting The Ross Family taken care of first as they travel to Kansas this Christmas to share the Holidays with Tylers family.

I hung around the house did a few honeydo's and just relaxed by reading until the girls got back around 3:30. The Ross's are coming for dinner tonight for fried ham, scalloped 'taters, broccoli and a fresh salad. I've just started picking a little dill, basil and cilantro(for the salsa tonight) from the garden.

Tomorrow its a beach day and a trip to Sam's and Aldie's and then Dan and Carol for dinner. LATER.

No comments: