Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Sunday and Monday

Well we headed out to Tampa after our quiet times and a lite breakfast to worship at Element Church with our son and the great body of believers there. They were celebrating their second birthday and what a nice crowd and with tons of kids in attendance. We hung around as the blood mobile was there also and Nancy gave blood. I passed this time because of the cumadin I'm still taking. Hopefully I can get off this medicine soon, although I don't feel any effects that I'm aware of.

We got home around 1:30 and then had some leftovers for lunch from the night before and just relaxed watching some Ray's baseball and football. Not much else going on for Sunday.

Monday found us back to our routine with an early rise, quiet times, lite breakfast then off to the rec on the bike for some pickle ball. We had 18 players and lots of continuous play for 2 solid hours. Their were lots of wet shirts. After PB I headed home to work in the garden or whats left of it after the squirrels have ruined all but 4 tomato plants and digging into my recently planted beans and sugar peas. So I declared war on them and began taking pot shots into the trees with my BB gun. I managed to flip a couple with direct hits and keep them pretty much away the rest of the day. The temps have been really nice with low 70's and no humidity so we had the windows open most of the day until after dark.

After a supper of grilled marinated chicken breast on a salad we took off with neighbors Dan and Carol for a long walk through the hood. It was a great evening with a nice breeze. Yeow now this is Florida weather in the winter. LATER

No comments: