Thursday, June 24, 2010

Thursday

Well it was another busy day after rolling out about 6:30, whats wrong with me and sleeping in these days?? It would be nice to roll over and vegetate 'til after 8 AM, anyhow it was tea time, quiet time and then time to cut and trim shrubs at Nancy's folks house. Boy was it ever a cooker out there with temp's into the high 9o's. After getting back from GG and Pap's Amy and the grand babies came for lunch so I got to love up on them until it was time to eat lunch and then head out on my bike to the rec for some pickle ball.

We had 11 players and by the end of 2 hours at 2 PM I had a wet t-shirt. It was great to re-connect with a lot of the old gang and we even had 2 newbies there today. I'm sorry to hear that Leslie a.k.a. "muffy," her husband Clive is having some real serious health issues, yet is on the way to recovery while still in ICU. We will keep him in our prayers and thoughts.

After the ride home on the bike where the temp's were nearly 100; I chilled on the computer until it was time to get ready to meet up with GG and Pap and head out to Largo for dinner. We ate at the Bonefish Grille which is very good but a little pricey. All had fish except for myself which had the shrimp over fettuccine, its a little spicy but I love it. We came back to our place and played Phase 10 and 2 games of "oh Hell" which is a card game. Pap and I took the girls to the cleaners tonight. It was after 9 when they headed home.

Tomorrow is another day of family visiting and eating except we are doing it for lunch as Bobby, Jill and Annsley are coming along with Pap, GG, Amy, Ava and Samuel. I'm grilling some ground venison burgers for the guys and hamburgers for the gals. Should be a fun time for all except for missing Tyler as he is at work in Tampa.Well better get out of here for now, LATER

No comments: