Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Wednesday

Well the day started out the usual with a cup of hot green tea and my quiet time. Afterwards I had a lite breakfast and Nancy and I headed for the rec. for a workout. Once again the elliptical for 30 minutes had me with a wet shirt and Nancy did as much on the treadmill. This workout can't compare to the back trail that runs up to the top of the mountain. I'm just glad the heat and humidity stays down here in Florida. I understand from our mountain friends there has been some substantial rainfall in the last 24 hours. Now if only the deer haven't eaten everything in the garden.

After the workout our elderly neighbor, Carol came by for a visit and stayed and had lunch with us. She filled us in on all of our elderly friends at SFBC. After lunch Amy and Ava came by for a visit on their way home from having lunch with Tyler in Tampa. The girls stayed until it was time for Ava's nap which was around 2 PM. Nancy and I changed into our bathing suits and headed to the pool at the rec. The pool is Olympic size and great for doing laps. I did about 20 laps while Nancy sun bathed until about 3:30. The outside temp was 94 so the wet water felt good; however when you came out of the water you literally cooked. So we headed home to get really for an early dinner with just the 2 of us.

Nancy's sister Betsy lost her father-in-law and the viewing was this evening so Nancy drove her parents. I stayed home. Well I'm still waiting on her return as I write. Tomorrow will be pickle ball at 11AM. LATER

No comments: