Thursday, February 11, 2010

Wednesday

Sorry about not posting(rambling) last night but it was late when we got home from house church and then we watched American (idiots) Idol, pardon me for the Freudian slip until 10 then it was time for bed-e-bye. Not much else went on yesterday except it was chilly and windy all day. I did get in some pickle ball in the morning after the usual quiet time, lite breakfast and 2 1/2 hours of play.We had some great play with 8 players.

The afternoon found me reading while Nancy took her mom shopping for Amy's baby shower this Saturday morning. I got my house insurance bill today and it's outrageous what State Farm wants to insure our Florida home. They surely don't want my business after 30 years of insuring both my vehicles and residences with them.

Well better go as its nearly lunch time(Thursday) and the cool temps have me wanting a bowl of the delicious beef vegetable barley soup Nancy made for dinner last night. Ava wants to go out and ride her trike so will close for now. Sure hope it warms up a little before we head out.LATER

No comments: