Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Tuesday

Well I actually rode out to the rec this morning after my quiet time and a lite breakfast wearing just a t-shirt and shorts as the temps were that warm. We had some great play the first 45 minutes before the crowd arrived which turned out to be around 20 players. By 10 AM I was really to call it a day. After getting home Nancy and I headed to Oldsmar to pick up another table and 9 chairs for the kids at Element. We were back by noon just in time for Amy and Ava for lunch.

After lunch I put the legs on the table which was made easier with Ava helping me. She like to be right in the mix with any kind of project. She handed me all the screws while assembling the legs and was quite a help. She rode her bike after the table project then came out into the back yard to play while I watered. She loves to play with bugs much like Amy did when she was her age, so the roly poly's kept her entertained for awhile. I sat in the yard and read THE LAST EXPEDITION about Henry Stanley's journey into the Congo. Its a man's read.

After the kids left Nancy took her walk through the hood before we got ready to make supper. Tonight was grilled fish, yellow rice and broccoli. Not much else going on except we are still waiting on "baby Samuel" to arrive. LATER

No comments: