Friday, August 28, 2009

Friday

Well I awaken to a soft rain dripping from the roof around 6:30 but could not go back to sleep as I was pumped about doing some mountain biking today. Needless to say I never took the bikes out of the truck as there was a slight drizzle most of the morning an early afternoon. After picking up some goodies at Lowes, Wal-Mart and Yoders Amish market in Galax we headed home. It finally cleared off enough to take a hike when we got home.

On our hike we ran into several folks on top of the mountain and visited for awhile with each before heading back down. The rain looked as if it was going around us so I decided to get the edging done with the weedwacker and then got out the riding lawnmower. Well I had the yard mowed by 6 and then we ate leftovers for dinner before I headed back out to mow the back yard in the woods. I finished up just about dusk and there were a few sprinkles but nothing major. Well this will be a short one as I posted some eariler this morning. LATER

No comments: