Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Wednesday Morning

Well I finally got a good nights rest after barely being able to sleep for days in anticipation of the journey to the mountain cabin. All that work at did at night in Seminole in my sleep was for nothing, oh well. Its sure great to be here and NO roosters to awakened me at 5'ish as a matter of fact it's almost too quiet. I walked out on the deck at a little after 6 and the awesome smells awakened me to the beauty of nature. There was the smell of fresh mowed grass neighbor Gerald mowed for us around the cabin as well as the wild rose and blackberry bushes that are blooming all around us and the sound of birds singing is just magnificent. Speaking of birds I have one that is nesting under the porch with 4 eggs in it so I will be limited to the area until they hatch and are gone.

It is 58 degrees on the back with no humidity while Seminole is already at 88%  and in the high 70's. We slept with all the windows and doors closed and an extra comforter on the bed and was quite comfortable. It's overcast here and hopefully the rain will hold off until I can get those seedlings I brought from Florida in the ground this morning. The mowing and weed eating will have to wait for another day or so, LATER. Nancy took a few pictures.








No comments: