Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Tuesday

Well another day of sitting in the hospital as Nancy's dad was admitted. He was unable to get out of his chair Tuesday morning(which he had slept in the night before) so she had to call the paramedics for their assistance in getting him to his feet; then he was unable to put any weight on his legs so they transported him to the hospital in Clearwater. Nancy finally got home around 7:30 after taking her mom home for the night. Looks like they will be going back to the hospital sometime on Wednesday.

The morning for me started out much the usual with the rooster music then my quiet time(not so quiet anymore as the roosters noise is present) then the bowl of oatmeal and then a ride out to the rec for pickle ball. We had a small crowd today but the play was good for 2 1/2 hours. Nancy didn't call me about her father but there was nothing I could have done as he was unable to put any weight on his legs. After the rec Nancy informed me she was heading to the hospital to stay with her mom and dad until she found out what the doctors decided was causing his leg problems.

I did a few chores around here but then it became to hot outside,so I read and napped most of the afternoon after the Amy and the kiddos left for their naps. I ate leftovers from Monday for supper as Nancy and her mom ate at the hospital. The ray's were losing to the Yanks and it looks as if they will fall another game from the wild card slot, Oh well. We won't be heading out for the cabin for who know's when with this set back for her dad

No comments: