Sunday, September 4, 2011

Sunday

Well we did something a little different today regarding worship; instead of driving to Tampa we held our own prayer time with neighbors Dan and Carol, had breakfast together and then watched 2 DVD series of Andy Stanley at North Point Community Church in Georgia, wow that was different and besides our son Bobby was away for the weekend. After our time together we headed home around noon and just chilled the rest of the day. I read and watched some baseball, football and some of the US Open. Nancy was on the Internet and then headed out to but some fresh salmon that was on sale at Sweet Bays Market.

Amy, Tyler and the kids stopped by on their way out for supper and he updated my computer and helped me check my gmail account which had tons of messages, so if I never answer your notes now you know why. I've always used the tampabay.rr.com e-mail and since I'm Internet challenged I never check the other one but now I will, so write me and send me stuff.

We kind of skipped any lunch until late afternoon and then just a bowl of Ramen noodle soup for supper, afterwards we walked through the hood for a couple miles. By the time we got home I was sweating. Our street is still draining water from all the lawns and cracks in the asphalt, yikes are we ever lucky Irene passed us by on her way to the North. This area would have floated away as we nearly did with just the 5-6 inches of rain we got last week, oh well. LATER

No comments: