Friday, September 23, 2011

Thursday

Well the morning was much the usual with a "fowl sound" coming from next door around 6 AM. I did my usual quiet time then the usual bowl of oatmeal with fruit then my usual ride to the rec on my bike for my usual 2 1/2 hours of pickle ball play. Wow I'm just stuck on usual it seems or maybe I should use the word routine, yea I like that better than usual at times, anyhow it was an uneventful morning. We had a good turn out early for PB and played hard until a little after 10 AM. I pedalled home to find that Nancy had driven her mom(GG) to the hospital to spend the day with PAP(dad). He was being moved into a rehab facility from the hospital as he has no use or mobility in his left leg sometime later in the evening. He is still in severe pain and is being constantly medicated.

Amy and the kiddos came for lunch and we had a fun time playing with them. Ava is doing quite well since being poisoned with those mercury filings and is back to her sweet self, we are so thankful there was doesn't appear to be any long term effects. Sam is growing like a weed and is constantly trying is new independence but he is also a sweet and loving boy; he and Ava play great together and are so much fun to watch when they get to wrestling around. He loves his sister and she him.

Amy and the kiddos came back for supper as Tyler had to teach ESL at church. Nancy had made a meatloaf along with rice, carrots and a fresh salad. After the clean up Amy headed home with the kiddos and Nancy took off to bring her mom home and give her some supper. I read and then watch the Ray's stay alive in the playoff hunt with a big win over the Yanks. We were very low key for our anniversary date but plan on celebrating we hope with an extended stay at the cabin in a couple weeks; hopefully when her father gets out of rehab and gets settled we can make the trek north.LATER

No comments: