Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Wednesday

Well, wow it is like an oven here with suffocating humidity. There was rain on and off most of the morning and early afternoon. Thank goodness for that. After a good sleep last night I awaken around 6 this morning while Nancy was cutting some Zzzz's. After a light breakfast I headed out to check on what's left of my summer garden which still has 2 things growing; rosemary and oregano.

Nancy and I headed out to Sam's and Publix to stock up and to get ready for tonight's family dinner. We had grilled pork chops(bone-in), new spuds from my garden as well as 1/2 runner beans and a large garden salad most of which we brought home from the cabin garden. She also fixed a black berry cobbler which was fantastic with vanilla ice cream. Good Eatin.' After getting back from shopping we headed out to the rec for a workout on the d(t)readmill, eliptical and the bowflex. I did about 50 crunches as well and had a wet shirt after about 40 minutes.

Nancy's folks and brother as well as Tyler, Amy and the kids came for dinner and we had a pleasant visit with her dad doing quite well except for the swelling in his legs and feet. He has another doctors visit on Friday. Well tomorrow is pickle ball day so I'm looking forward to some good play and a great workout. LATER

No comments: