Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Tuesday on Wednesday

Tuesday morning was another nice morning with the humidity on the rise. There was a nice breeze but the temps climbed back into the low 80's. Needless to say the a/c was back on again but what a nice change over the weekend. After my quiet time and a lite breakfast I checked for squirrel damage then hand watered until it was time to head to the rec. I got in about 2 hours of hard fought pickle ball with 2 other guys.

After pickle ball Nancy and I went to Sam's Club to stock up on some much needed items then waited for Amy and Ava to come by for lunch. After a cheese pizza from Sam's I worked out in the side garden as the shade from the big oak tree finally began to cover that part of the garden. I transplanted marigolds, radishes and cuke's. Ava helped me water and played around in the back yard. She is definitely an outside girl. I then staked my 1/2 runner beans and pulled more weeds. I then took about 6 wheel barrow loads of dirt and spread it around the big oak tree in the front yard.

Ava left to go home for a nap so I took it easy the rest of the day. Nancy fried up some grouper boiled up some spinach and had rice with fresh mushrooms, YUMMM!!! We took a long walk after dinner with our neighbors, Ava and Amy. I hand watered the front yard and the grass I planted around the big oak tree until nearly 8 PM. We then headed in to watch Bill O'Reilly.

I couldn't get in the mood to write last night so today will be it until after the first World Series game tonight between the Phillies and the Rays. Later!!!

No comments: