Friday, October 17, 2008

Pickleball,Garden Chores and Watching Ava Tonight

Well it was another nice morning with the humidity low and lots of sunshine. After my quiet time and an apple for breakfast I hand watered the garden before heading out to the rec. center. On Friday's we divide the gym in half between pickle ball and badminton. I managed several games of both before heading out for home(I had a wet shirt).

When I got back home I got a load of clothes on the line then pulled weeds out of the garden. I had to replant several hills of beans as the squirrels have a field day digging in the garden. In the mountains I had deer damage here in Florida I have squirrel damage, oh well. I transplanted some tomato's and cuke's in to larger pots. Nancy was at her weekly bible study class. Amy and Ava came over about noon and we started on lunch. The girls after lunch took a trip up to Target and the grocery store on the way home.

Ava came for dinner and stayed until about 10 PM.Nancy and I took her for a long walk(she was in the stroller)after dinner then gave her a bath and put her down for bed. Amyand Tyler went out for dinner. We hooked up with our neighbor and good friends Dan and Carol as they walked with us. Ava just loves being out doors. I spoke with our son Bobby and finalized plans for Sunday as we will visit him and his church, Element in Brandon. After church we will spend the afternoon with his family and love up on Annsley. Will close for now as I was hoping the Rays would have closed the Red Sox's out last night but they let this one get away after leading 7-0 in the 7 th inning.

No comments: