Thursday, September 18, 2008

Overcast Morning and Cool, 2 Hikes and a Little Yard Work

Friday started with a grey cool overcast morning. YUCK!!! We did eventually see the sun peep through after lunch but the light breeze made for long pants most of the day. After our quiet time and breakfast I worked outside moving dirt, wood and doing some general boring catch up chores. I picked 1/2 runner beans and combined with what I picked the first of the week they made enough for a big pot to help feed the workers for tomorrow's concert at Cornerstone.

We took a hike just before lunch and the walk up to the top warmed us up. After lunch I burned trash and worked on getting my compost pile up and running for next years garden. I then decided I needed to wash off some of the mud from the truck as our road is gravel and dirt.

After supper we took a hike out to the mailbox. Today was one of those not much happening days. We got a call about 7:30 from Audiene indicating she just got home from the hospital and she was still feeling the affects of the anesthesia. We are glad she finally will be able to start to heal. Tomorrow will be a big day as we will start at 11 AM at Cornerstone and it could last until late in the evening very.

Later missing our family and grand daughters Ava an Annsley.

No comments: