Friday, November 7, 2008

Friday was Another Beautiful Day





















The morning started out with a coolness in the air but with clear skies. Now I know why we live in Florida in the winter time. After my quiet time and a lite breakfast(a ripe pear) I pedal to the Rec. and played hard for 2 hours.On Friday we split the gym in half for pickle ball and half for badminton. I got in an hour of each and honestly I think badminton is a more strenuous game. But either way it was a great workout, wet shirt and all. Afterwards I headed for the weight room and got a few crunches and lifts in for the arms and chest area's as well as the abs. I love being retired.






I stopped by the library(same complex as the Rec. and college) and picked up a little reading material for this week end as we plan on working on our tans at the beach tomorrow.Supposed to hit 80 before a cool front moves through and drops the temps back to the low 70's. Wow I love these cool fronts.






I got a little yard and garden work before Amy and Ava came for lunch. After lunch Ava and I worked outside in the backyard. She just loves being outside and keeps her self thoroughly entertained with picking my flower heads and tearing them to shreds. Phoenix(neighbor's little 2 year old) came over to play with Ava again today. I took them both on about a 3/4 mile wagon ride and they loved it.






Amy and Tyler left Ava at our place for dinner and the night as they took off for a night out. Ava loves bread with butter on it and that's about all she would eat for dinner. She likes to snack with fresh fruit and chips. She does drink her milk real good. Enclosed are a few pics from today. Later.












No comments: