Wednesday, November 19, 2008

ACool 46 here this Morning!!!

Yea I know that's a spring morning in the mountains but here in the deep south that's down right cool especially with about a 10-12 mph wind. It did warm up into the low 60's which made it pleasant in the sunshine but you needed something on your arms in the shade. After my quiet time and cereal for breakfast I jumped on the 10 speed and pedaled to the Rec.

There were 13 players today so we had constant play for a good 2 hours. I even managed a wet shirt. Afterward I stopped off at the library and picked up a couple of books. After lunch I read most of the day as Nancy was cooking and Amy and Ava went to Tampa to have lunch with Tyler then stopped off at g/grandma's before picking me up at 4 PM.
Nancy's supper at church was delicious and we fed more than 50 people. Hopefully tonight won't be as cool. My plants all fared well with no cold damage. Missing our family and our cold mountain buddies. LATER.

No comments: