Thursday, December 4, 2008

Fantastic Weather for Thursday




Wow is all I can say. We had the windows open and sunshine was very warm with no humidity. It reached into the middle 70's. Well after my usual breakfast of Cheerios and banana and quiet time I climbed on the 10 speed and headed to the REC. We had 8 players today and the action was hot and heavy especially the last game.

I managed a few crunches and a few upper body exercises before heading by the library to pick up some night time reading. Amy and Ava came by for lunch and Ava stayed the day as I took Amy to T.I.A. for her evening flight to Washington, D.C. Amy and Tyler are flying back on Monday morning so we will have Ava for the next 4 days. She is such a sweet little girl and so smart. She loves boiled macaroni with butter, salt and pepper and Grandma made it for dinner. Needless to say she ate a great dinner as some times she gets a little fickle with eating dinner. She does eat a good breakfast and lunch and of course drinks her milk.

Well we are hoping Uncle Bobby brings Cousin Annsley by tomorrow for lunch and a play time in the afternoon. Later!!

No comments: